Arusha National Park
Arusha National Park 8:00 hrs.
Pick up from Arusha City and drive to Arusha National Park. The Park (137 sq km), has terrain ranging from open savannah through acacia scrubland to Afro Mountain cloud and rain forest and Afro-alpine vegetation similar to Mount Kilimanjaro. There are several alkaline lakes and the spectacular Ngurdoto Crater. Mammal species include elephant, buffalo, various primates, giraffe and leopard. Hiking is allowed if accompanied by an armed guard and the climb up to Mt Meru is superb, often giving the best views available of Mt Kilimanjaro. At 4,556m, Mount Meru is the fifth highest mountain in Africa and is located in Arusha National Park. Lunch is served at Momella Wildlife Lodge. The Tour ends in Arusha City at around 1700hrs.
Included in the safari tour costs are the following:
- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary.
- Transportation in a 4×4 Vehicle with pop up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- 5 or 7 pax guaranteed window seat in each vehicle.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: First-ad kits, wildlife books, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- VAT & Concession Fees
Not included in the safari are the following:
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Gratuities and Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Driver/Guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Flights – National or International – (Local flights – Subject to your programme)
- Transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport or Namanga: o Rates are US$ 60.00 Per Vehicle from Kilimanjaro Airport and US$ 165.00 Per Vehicle from Namanga Border
- Concession fees (Incase of any new fees introduce by parks without our knowledge.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees (currently US$ 50.00 per passport holder except USA Passport holder). USA Passport holder $ 100.00 per passport holder. Visas are available on arrival at all Entry point/s
- Flying doctors coverage: Optional @ US$ 50.00 per person. o Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient We highly recommended you to have your personal insurance.