Ngorongoro Crater / Serengeti / Lake Manyara
Every Tuesdays – Thursdays – Fridays
1 Night Manyara Park – 2 Nights Serengeti Park – 2 Nights Ngorongoro Crater
Visit all of northern Tanzania’s great wildlife parks and savor the beauty of your surroundings from beautifully-designed lodges in prime locations. Begin with a restful stay at Arusha. Then you’re off on safari, game viewing among the picturesque Lake Manyara. Lake Manyara is a jewel box of diversity with forests, grassland, marshes, scrubland and open plains, each a thriving habitat for different types of animals. Experience nature up close on a full day of impressive wildlife encounters in the Ngorongoro Crater. Cap your safari with a thrilling three nights stay in the heart of the action of the world-famous Serengeti Plain.
Day 1: Arusha / Lake Manyara
You will met by Simba representative in Arusha and drive to Lake Manyara.
You will arrive at the lodge for lunch (Timing is subject to your arrival time in
Arusha). After lunch, you will enjoy your firsrt game drives of Lake Manyara
Overnight: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge (L, D)
Day 2: Lake Manyara / Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, drive to Serengeti national park en-route game viewing.
Arrive at the lodge for lunch. After lunch, game drives of the park.
(Olduvai Gorge is an option at the additional cost of $ 36.00 per person net)
Overnight: Serengeti Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
A thrilling day of game viewing will take you to prime areas for seeing the
fullest possible variety of animals. Today, you will see the beauty of Serengeti
Plain and would enjoythe game viewing of big five, hippos, hyena and
Overnight: Serengeti Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 4: Serengeti National Park / Ngorongoro
After breakfast, you will drive to Ngorongoro Crater with en-route game
drives of Serengeti National Park. You will arrive at the lodge for lunch. PM at
Overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, descend in to 270 square kilomenters crater and spend a full
day exploring the woodlands, lakes and wide-open plains of the Crater
floor. Ngorongoro offers unsurpassed viewing of rare black rhinoceros,
which are undisturbed by vehicles and allow viewing at close range. Some
of its other 25,000 residents include lion, elephant, hyena, wildebeest,
buffalo, hippo, ostrich and an abundance of pink flamingos on Lake
Magadi. Return to your lodge late afternoon.
Overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Lodge (BLD)
Day 6: Ngorongoro / Arusha
After breakfast you will drive to Arusha for lunch. After lunch, drop off at
Arusha City centre.
Included in the safari tour costs are the following:
- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary.
- Transportation in a 4×4 Vehicle with pop up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- 5 or 7 pax guaranteed window seat in each vehicle.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: First-ad kits, wildlife books, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- VAT & Concession Fees
Not included in the safari are the following:
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Gratuities and Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Driver/Guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Flights – National or International – (Local flights – Subject to your programme)
- Transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport or Namanga: o Rates are US$ 60.00 Per Vehicle from Kilimanjaro Airport and US$ 165.00 Per Vehicle from Namanga Border
- Concession fees (Incase of any new fees introduce by parks without our knowledge.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees (currently US$ 50.00 per passport holder except USA Passport holder). USA Passport holder $ 100.00 per passport holder. Visas are available on arrival at all Entry point/s
- Flying doctors coverage: Optional @ US$ 50.00 per person. o Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient We highly recommended you to have your personal insurance.